Il nostro team Enologia è dedicato a condividere la sua ricerca sull’ossigeno e sul vino e a fornire risorse educative per enologi, viticoltori e università. La nostra Biblioteca Nomacorc contiene articoli scritti dal team Enologia di Nomacorc che sono stati pubblicati in varie riviste accademiche. Sfoglia gli argomenti ordinati per categoria qui sotto per trovare un articolo.
Oxygen and its influence on wine aroma
- Ugliano, M. Oxygen contribution to wine aroma evolution during bottle aging. A review. J. Agric. Food Chem., 61, 6125-6136, 2013.
- Ugliano, M, Dieval, J-B, Vidal, S. Oxygen management during wine bottle aging by means of closure selection. Current trends and perspectives. Wine Vitic. J. 27, 38-43, 2012
- Laurie, F., Zúñiga, M.C., Carrasco-Sánchez, V., Santos, L.; Cañete, A., Olea-Azar, C. Ugliano, M., Agosin. E. Reactivity of 3-sulfanyl-1-hexanol and catechol-containing phenolics in vitro. Food Chem. 131, 1510-1516, 2012
- Ugliano, M., Dieval, J.B., Vidal, S. Gestion del oxygen durante la crianza del vino mediante la seleccion del tapon. Tendencia actuales y perpsectivas. Enologos, 20-30, 2012
- Ugliano, M., Dieval, J.B., Vidal, S. How much oxygen do we need? Tailoring oxygen management strategies to winemaking styles. Wine & Vitic. J. 2011.
Closure oxygen ingress and it influence on wine phenolic composition and sensory properties
- Han, G, Ugliano, M, Currie, B, Vidal, S, Diéval, J-B, Waterhouse, A.L. Influence of closure, phenolic levels and microoxygenation on Cabernet Sauvignon wine composition after five years bottle storage. J. Sci. Food. Agric. In press.
- Wirth, J., S. Caillé, J.M. Souquet, A. Samson, J.B. Dieval, S. Vidal, H. Fulcrand, V. Cheynier. Impact of post-bottling oxygen exposure on the sensory characteristics and phenolic composition of Grenache rosé wines. Food Chem., 132, 1861-1871, 2012
- Gambuti A, Rinaldi A, Ugliano M, Moio L. Evolution of phenolic compounds and astringency during aging of red wine: effect of oxygen exposure before and after bottling. J. Agric. Food Chem., 60, 2013
- Wirth, J, Morel-Salmi, Souquet J-M,, . Dieval, J-B, Aagaard. O, Vidal, S, Fulcrand, H, Cheynier, V. The impact of oxygen exposure before and after bottling on the polyphenolic composition of red wines. Food Chem. 123 107–116, 2010.
- Caillé, S. ; Samson, A.; Wirth; J.; Dieval, J.-B.; Vidal, S.; Cheynier, V. Sensory characteristics changes of red Grenache wines submitted to different oxygen exposures pre and post bottling. Anal. Chim. Acta, 660, 35-42, 2010.
Management of reductive aromas and sulfur compoudns by oxygen and closure
- Ugliano, M, Dieval, J-B, Bégrand, S., Vidal, S. Volatile sulfur compounds and ‘reduction’ odour attributes in wine. An update on why some wines ‘stink’, some others have ‘complex mineral aromas’, and what winemakers could do about it. Wine Vitic. J. 28, 38-38, 2013
- Ugliano, M, Dieval, J-B, Vidal, S. Passion fruit with a hint of mineral, some smokiness but kind of stinky: many faces of volatile thiols in wine. Practical Winery Vineyard. Jan 2014, 4-8, 2014.
- Ugliano, M., Dieval JB, Begrand, S., Vidal S. “Riduzione” e composti volatili solforati. Influenza della micro-ossigenazione e della chiusura. L’Enologo, Dec, 81-86, 2012.
- Ugliano M, Dieval JB, Siebert TE, Kwiatkowski M, Aagaard O, Vidal S, Waters EJ. Oxygen consumption and development of volatile sulfur compounds during bottle aging of two Shiraz wines. Influence of pre- and post-bottling controlled oxygen exposure. J. Agric. Food Chem., 60, 8561-8570, 2012
- M. Ugliano, M. Kwiatkowski, S.Vidal, D. Capone, T. Siebert, J.B. Dieval, O. Aagard, E. Waters. Evolution of 3-mercaptohexanol, hydrogen sulfide, and methyl mercaptan during bottle storage of sauvignon blanc wines. Effect of glutathione, copper, oxygen exposure, and closure-derived oxygen Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry,59, 2564–2572. 2011
- Ugliano, M., Dieval, J.B., Vidal, S.Composti volatili solforati in vini Sauvignon blanc. Effetto del glutatione e del tenore di esposizione all’ossigeno durante la conservazione in bottiglia. L’Enologo, 87-91. 2012
Measurement of oxygen for wine applications
- J.B. Dieval, S.Vidal, O. Aagaard. Measurement of the oxygen transmission rate of co-extruded wine bottle closures using a luminescence-based technique. Packaging technology and Science, 24, 375-385, 2011
Management of oxygen at bottling
- Dimkou, E., Ugliano, M., Dieval, J-B., Vidal,. Jung, R. Impact of dissolved oxygen at bottling on sulfur dioxide and sensory properties of a Riesling wine. Am. J. Enol. Vitic. 4, 325-332, 2013
- E. Dimkou, M. Ugliano, J.B. Dieval, S.Vidal, O. Aagaard, D. Rauhut, R. Jung. Impact of headspace oxygen and closure on sulfur dioxide, color, and hydrogen sulfide levels in a Riesling wine. American Journal of Enology and Viticulture, 63, 261-269, 2011.
Oxygen in low SO2 wines
- Dieval, J-B, Ugliano, M, Sciacchitano, J, Vidal, S. L’oxygene, parametre clé por la conservation des vins biologiques .Rev. Fr. Oeno., 148, 2013
- Dieval, J-B, Ugliano, M, Sciacchitano, J, Vidal, S. L’ossigeno, parametro chiave per la conservazione dei vini biologici. L’Enologo, 1-2, 89-93, 2014.
Novel technologies for rapid characterization of grapes and wines
- Rodriguez-Mendez, M.-L., C. Apetrei, M. Gay, C. Medina-Plaza, J.A. de Saja, S. Vidal, O. Aagaard, M. Ugliano, J. Wirth, V. Cheynier.Evaluation of oxygen exposure levels and polyphenolic content of red wines using an electronic panel formed by an electronic nose and an electronic tongue. Food Chem., 155, 91-97, 2014.
- N. Prieto, M. Gay, S. Vidal, O. Aagard, J.A. de Saja, M.L. Rodriguez-Mendez. Analysis of the influence of the type of closure in the organoleptic characteristics of a red wine by using an electronic panel. Food Chem.. 129, 589-594, 2011